A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
The HCW-16.2 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and a chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip is compatible with 5–12 speed cassettes. The HCW-16 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
Park adds versatility to your toolbox with their combination Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench. It features a chain whip for cassette removal on one end and a 15mm pedal wrench for installing and removing pedals on the other.
Park's Cyclone Chain Scrubber is made of durable materials throughout and features an extra-large solvent reservoir, a series of rotating brushes, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean without removal. There's even a strong magnet that draws metal particles scrubbed from the links to the bottom of the reservoir, preventing redistribution. And, the Cyclone's large handle makes it easy to hold and fill.
Park's FR-1.2 Freewheel Remover fits Shimano freewheels made since 1985. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
Park's MTB-3.2 Rescue Tool includes a 10-speed compatible chain tool; regular and Phillips screwdrivers; T10, T20, and T25 Torx drivers; 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; 3 spoke wrenches; a pedal wrench; a serrated knife; 2 tire levers; and a bottle opener. It's small and light for easy carrying and features durable stainless-steel and nickel-plated tools. Plus, its 3-piece design sports tough nylon handles for an excellent grip.
$0.86 - $2.74
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Pencil type w/clip
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• 3-piece set • Steel
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
Page 1 of 16 Next page