Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
The Ohlins RXF 36 Coil fork uses the same chassis of the RXF 36 fork, keeping the same stiffness, room for bigger tires, and proprietary TTX damping technology, but instead uses high quality coil springs that are easily swapped for various rider weights and it utilizes. This provides a ride with great feel throughout the travel—from small bumps to big hits. - Features a coil spring, with multiple spring rates in 0.9N/mm / 5lb/inch increments, allowing for a plush, linear suspension feel, tuned specific for the riders weight. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and two piece crown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 51mm offset for party time on the trail. - 150 and 160mm travel options available. - 110 x 15mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29-inch setups.
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping—combined, they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The all-new Brain damper uses position sensitive technology for better chassis balance and traction. It does this while retaining the ability to separate rider input from bump events on the trail—just some of the incredible stuff that Brain is known for. The new technology can now remain active during the initial 25mm of travel, and this creates a much more balanced riding position and supple front-end feel. In turn, this goes a long way in reducing rider fatigue. And although the fork feels more active initially, as soon as you standup to get on the gas, the forward shift in weight naturally compresses the fork into the platform. So yeah, you'll feel well supported and efficient during hard sprint efforts. Incredibly, Brain does all this while keeping you in control and riding smooth on rough terrain without any need for extra cables and lockout levers on the handlebars. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models, either. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered Full Carbon Steerer tube - Top-adjust Brain damper w/ Position Sensitive technology - 110mm spacing with Torque Cap compatibility - 100mm of travel
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
Page 1 of 1