$10.80 - $14.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
Page 1 of 1