Get the most of Garneau's award-winning expertise in triathlon shoes at an affordable price with the Women's Tri X-Speed IV, designed from great comfort and maximum versatility in terms of transition and positioning settings. Ready to make your first cycling experience a success?
Whether you ride with an SPD system or standard road bike pedals, the Women's Tri X-Speed IV fits them both. No matter if your feet are thin, medium, or wide, Garneau's X-Comfort Zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A wide foot entry makes it easy to perform those first hop-on-the-bike transitions, and 2 hook-and-loop straps help to attach your feet and start pedaling in no time. A breathable and ventilated insole takes care of getting your feet dry after the swim and keeping them that way until you hit the run, on your way to reaching your triathlon goals.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone
- Shoes Weight: 8.4oz / 238g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Double hook-and-loop straps for easy transitions
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Double hook and loop straps|
|Outsole||Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass|
|Weight||8.4oz / 238g (size 38)|
* Subject to change without notice.